- SSY Assisting Methodology - Learning and understanding the ‘why’ when we touch
- Assisting Codes of Conduct - Understanding the important of respect and care when supporting your students
- Be Prepared & Serving the Experience - Cultivating the students experience; before, during & after class
- Assisting the Body, not the Posture - Postural analysis, learning to read the body, understanding subtle alignment
- Working with Injuries - Supporting with props, options and modifications
- Direct and Compound Assisting Techniques - Assisting the body in different disciplines and contact points
- Facilitated Teaching with Hands on Support - The art of teaching & touching at the same time
- Deepening the Experience - Supporting different levels of students; brand new beginners, to advanced practitioner
Course starts at Wednesday 25 Nov and ends Sunday 29.
All days are approx between 8 am - 5:30 pm.
for more details and questions email: email@example.com
and you can read more here at https://www.sundayschoolyoga.com/50hr
Micheal James Wong will also have 2 workshops during his time here in Malmö.
Michael James Wong
SSY Co-Founder & Lead Facilitator
Michael is teacher’s teacher who has facilitated over 3,000hrs of Yoga Teacher Training Courses in the past 12 years of teaching. Born in New Zealand, raised in Los Angeles and now based in London, Michael is a Yoga Alliance CPD and YACEP Senior Teacher who is dedicated to supporting teachers develop the tools and techniques necessary for teaching in the real world.
As the Co-Founder of SSY, Michael is also the creator of SSY course curriculum that brings together a wealth of knowledge, technique and study that respects the traditions of the practice and modern learnings and understanding for teaching in the 21st century.
Michael began his teaching career studying Anusara & Power Yoga in Los Angeles & Australia back 2008, and has since trained and studied with Elena Brower, Rod Styker, Jonni Pollard, Bryan Kest and more. Michael’s main and most dedicated teacher is Annie Carpenter, who is arguably one of the worlds most relevant and comprehensive modern Yoga teacher.